It’s crispy, its crunchy…you’ll hate that its soo good! This is an easy recipe to make on the week day or weekend and enjoy with family!
- 1-2 cups flour
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs ( I used Kroger brand)
- Chicken legs, thighs or breast
- 1 stick butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBSP milk
- 1 TBSP hot sauce
- Salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika
- Oven safe baking dish or tray (you’ll want deep enough for butter to not spill out)
- Begin by making your egg wash. Combine eggs, milk and hot sauce until completely mixed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour your flour into a bowl/container and season with salt, pepper and any additional seasonings. Pour your bread crumbs also into a separate container.
- You’ll have 3 bowls or containers setup for this next process. And have your baking dish ready.
- Dunk your chicken into the flour mixture, shake off excess, dip into the egg mixture, then dunk into your bread crumbs and set in dish.
- Continue this until all your chicken has been properly coated.
- Melt your stick of butter in the microwave so that its liquid. Pour butter over chicken and into dish.
- Place your chicken in the oven for 20 minutes, pull out and flip and cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Your chicken should be golden brown and a temperature at or above 165.
- Serve and enjoy!