So one of my coworkers actually made a version of this for a pitchin at work and I decided to make my own version. It’s super easy, cheap and taste delicious! Impress your friends and family with this fancy looking soup.
- 1 package of cheese tortellini
- 1 large can of tomato soup or 2 small cans
- Fill tomato soup can of chicken broth (replacing the water with broth)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cans of Italian style tomatoes
- 1 cup of fresh spinach chopped
- 1 TBSP of basil and then some for garnish
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano
- parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a soup pot add your tomato soup, chicken broth, chopped fresh spinach, chopped basil and tomatoes.
2. Bring to a boil and then add in your tortellini.
3.Turn temp down to medium and add in your heavy cream.
4. Cover with lid and let your soup simmer for 8-10 minutes. Begin seasoning to your liking.
5. Garnish with cheese and chopped basil.
6. Serve and enjoy !