I created this recipe about 6 years ago when I was trying to use leftover fresh cabbage. It’s a twist on a Midwest favorite—tuna salad to the next level! You’re probably thinking tuna and cabbage?-no way! But honestly the crunchy texture along with the tangy ranch just makes this recipe so good! It uses few ingredients, takes minutes to make and honestly gets better the longer it sits. Check it out !
- half a head of fresh shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 1 can tuna
- salt and pepper
- Shred cabbage
- Mix cabbage with Greek yogurt, mayo and tuna.
- Slowly add in ranch seasoning, taste as go until your happy with the flavor. (I’ve made this some times using the whole packet and others only half)
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy! Great on toasted bread or crackers.